- Writing and Editing: Creative, academic, commercial. Whatever you need to have done, when you need it. Recent projects have included book-length manuscripts of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry; anthology work (acquisitions, project management, permissions, copy editing, proofing); dissertation editing; gallery and public-art guides; development materials; departmental certification documents; teacher-training modules; research proposals; scholarly articles; lifestyle articles; grant work; resumes and cover letters; business proposals.
- Manuscript Evaluation and Arrangement: Poetry is my specialty. I read, edit, rearrange, rank, nip, tuck, shuffle, write long evaluations, and otherwise play thoroughly with your words. Special rate for graduate students.
- Writing Workshops and Seminars: Whether you want a grammar guru or a creativity diva, what you need is a Wordhound. Recent presentations and workshops on poetry and manuscript editing.
- Writing Coach Services: One-to-one instruction for personal enrichment or academic assistance. Happy to work with native or nonnative speakers of English. Special rate for graduate students.
- Literary Marketing Advice: Need somebody to help you navigate the literary marketplace? Email me. I'll teach you how to find the best markets for your work.
FREE ESTIMATES ON ALL SERVICES!